The Bane O'Leary Process
The Bane O’Leary Process
Step One – DISCOVERY
GET TO KNOW
- This meeting is a chance for us to get to know one another and determine if we are a good fit to meet your needs.
- Collect pertinent retirement planning documents as requested before the meeting.
- This meeting focuses on you: your dreams, your goals, your values, your wants, and your needs.
- We will go over all the information you provide to understand why you own what you own, what you are pleased with, as well as what you are concerned about.
Step Two – PURPOSE
- Explain our complete analysis and outline of your retirement plan
- You will have a thorough understanding of your proposed retirement plan and how changing your investment portfolio, Social Security claiming strategies, pension, tax strategy, and insurance strategies could improve the probability of achieving your goals.
Step Three – ACTION/SIGNING
- Presentation of specific recommendations.
- Complete paperwork to begin implementing your plan.
Step Four – MONITOR
- Initial review is a 45 day progress review.
- Learn how to access your new accounts online.
- Subsequently we will begin the normal 90 – 120 day review cycle.
ONGOING REVIEWS AND MONITORING
- Review meetings will alternate focus on tax planning, insurance planning, estate planning, asset structure and strategy, as well as an overall update.
Having a tax-efficient retirement income strategy could be the single, most important thing you can do to provide a stable income in retirement. Working with your tax professional or utilizing our CPA, we will help you develop a customized tax plan that works for YOU. Starting NOW is the key. Our CPA will prepare your annual income tax return to ensure you are tax compliant and taking advantage of the right benefits that will ensure a successful tomorrow.